Friday, September 16, 2011

Online Classified Apartment Ads Vs Newspaper Classified Ads For Your Apartment

When I started posting online classified apartment ads, I remember having high vacancy and numerous vacant rental units. I just remember wanting to get rid of the vacant apartments to reduce my vacancy.

I thought of all types of advertising, but the only problem was that I didn't have enough time and money to carry out traditional newspaper classifieds properly.

My money was tight and I was operating on a small budget. Traditional classified advertising wasn't an option and I couldn't afford much more than a for rent yard sign.

I was pondering how to advertise my available apartments on a shoe string budget. It didn't make sense to pay all of that money on newspaper classified ads with nothing to show for it.

Through my search, I discovered an excellent way to get around my lack of advertising dollars. The plan was to place free classified ads online with free classified ad sites.

Some of these online classified apartment ad sites even let you upload photos of my rental property and unit. So I began to place my classified rental ads online at these sites.

Some of my associates and friends would even advertise their rental units and gain as a result. The newspaper isn't effective in advertising and generating quality leads.

Online classifieds are far superior the newspaper classifieds in my opinion. The audience that is attracted to the online classified ads dwarfs traditional newspaper classifieds.

Renters could view my rental ad across the country or across the world. Many landlords and real estate investors ignore this free and cost effective way to advertise their rentals.

I think if something is free, especially online classified apartment ads, it should be at least investigated, because many good free things do not really exist these days. The internet and online classified ads provides this potential to enter the world of classified ads as never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment