Friday, April 8, 2011

Anti Aging News - Announcing 3 Breakthrough Skin Care Ingredients That You Have to Know About

If you haven't heard about this anti aging news, boy are you in for a treat. I just recently discovered this myself.

You see, I've always been one of those people who buys all the skincare creams, lotions and gels they can get a hold of. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on different products, and so far, none of them has worked.

Then I started researching and discovering what was really going on in the skincare industry. They were using ingredients that cause cancer, irritate the skin, and actually make your skin look worse in the long-term.

I also discovered that many companies were using low-quality ingredients and fooling me with loopholes in the system. That is also when I discovered the anti aging news and 3 breakthrough ingredients.

With all that said, here's the anti aging news and the 3 ingredients I have been talking about:

1. Cynergy TK
This comes from the wool of New Zealand sheep of all places. It naturally helps your body produce more collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are two skin proteins that are vital to understand, because they literally determine how your skin will look now and in the future.

2. Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil is packed with antioxidants, and vitamins which rejuvenate, moisturize and protect your skin from outside threats. This ingredient has just recently been used in conjunction with a few others to give really effective benefits.

3. Phytessence Wakame
A Japanese sea algae that has been prized for its effectiveness in keeping the Japanese people's skin looking young. If you've ever wondered why Japanese people don't look that old, here's your answer. Phytessence Wakame has been proven to be effective by scientific studies, and my personal experience.

Anti aging news is always fun to read, but now it is your turn to go out and find a natural product that contains these ingredients, just like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment